Unlock iPhone 3GS Vodafone UK (Clean IMEI) PERMANENTLY through iTunes. This service fully factory unlocks your iPhone 3GS from Vodafone to accept any network provider. Update your iPhone 3GS without any worries of it locking up again!
Terms & Conditions of this service:
1. It is the Buyer's responsibility to provide us with correct iPhone details such as iPhone model, IMEI number and Network lock.
2. Please message us your full name, iphone model, IMEI number and which network and country it is locked to after you make an order. We do this procedure to prevent the fraud during the online shopping.
3. No refund will be given for providing inaccurate details which will lead to unlocking failure
4. Occasionally it could take longer depending on network delays, overloaded server, busy periods or things beyond of our control
How do I unlock my iPhone 3GS from Vodafone to other networks?
1. Enter your iPhone's IMEI (15 digits long) in the box below (Save it before adding to cart)
2. Click on Add to cart, and Checkout with your selected payment preference.
3. Once we have received your payment we will then process your order.
4. Within 1-10 working days we will contact you to let you know your iPhone 4 is now ready for unlocking through iTunes.
5. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer, and the latest firmware version installed on your iPhone 4.
6. All you have to do then is connect your iPhone 4 (switched on with a non accepted SIM card) to your computer via a sync cable.
7. Open iTunes.
8. Wait for iTunes to detect the phone.
9. Then disconnect the phone and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
10. Wait for a while, and iTunes will say "Congratulations, your iPhone is now unlocked".
11. Your iPhone 4 is now unlocked permanently!
How long does it take to unlock my iPhone 3GS?
It takes up to 10 working days to add your phone's IMEI to the database so that you can then unlock your phone via iTunes - which only takes a couple of minutes.
How will I know when to connect my iPhone 3GS to iTunes to unlock it?
We will inform you by e-mail when your phone is ready to be unlocked.
Can I connect my iPhone 3GS to iTunes while you're processing for the unlock?
Yes sure you can, it won't harm the unlocking procedure at all.
If I update my iPhone 3GS firmware with iTunes at a later date will it lock up again?
No it won't, your iPhone 3GS will be unlocked permanently and will never lock itself up again.
How do I find out the IMEI of my iPhone 3GS?
1. Switch on your iPhone 3GS
2. On the Home screen tap on Settings > General > About
3. Scroll down and you will see the IMEI field with your phone's 15 digit IMEI
Note: This service is ONLY for iPhone 3GS locked on Vodafone UK.
To unlock an iPhone 4 locked on Orange UK click on this link: Unlock iPhone 4 Orange
To unlock an iPhone 4 locked on O2 UK click on this link: Unlock iPhone 4 Vodafone
To unlock an iPhone 4 locked on Tesco UK click on this link: Unlock iPhone 4 Tesco
To unlock an iPhone 4 locked on T-Mobile UK click on this link: Unlock iPhone 4 T-Mobile
Unlock iPhone 3GS Vodafone is also known as:
iPhone 3GS Vodafone permanent unlock
Unlock Vodafone iPhone 3GS
Unlocking iPhone 3GS on Vodafone
How to unlock iPhone 3GS on Vodafone