Unlocking Made Easily with Us!
Many iphones are sold "locked" to a specific network or networks. Most often it is Pay As You Go iphones that are locked, but sometimes Pay Monthly mobiles are locked too. It is possible to officially factory unlock iphones so that they can be used with a sim card from another network. The phone networks will do this for you (at a price!), but you can do it cheaper online using our factory phone unlocking service. Once your phone has been unlocked, you can then use it with any network, provided that you have a valid SIM card.
The easiest way to unlock your iphone is by obtaining an unlock code that you can then enter into your mobile yourself. We offer unlock codes for mobile phones and we are quite a lot cheaper than going to your dealer or network, provided that you have a compatible phone.
Please Visit Our eBay Store with 1000s of positive reviews/feedbacks from our previous Customers!
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed by our Customer Service team! If you have any questions and issues please contact us, we are here to help you!
The way it works is like this:
You need to find out the 15-digit IMEI number on your mobile (type *#06# into your phone to do this or look under the battery slot at the back of your phone). You then supply this number to us and we will start the official factory unlocking procedure via Apple's official database. We will provide this service distantly and we will let you know by email with the result of the unlocking which is more convenient than having to wait for the unlock code in the post.
Factory Unlocked iPhone is an iPhone which officially unlocked by Apple. This model is permanently unlocked. Neither software hack nor turbo-sim needed after restore/update iPhone firmware. You can use it as a phone anywhere there is a carrier that supports GSM or UMTS/HSDPA 3G format with any SIM-card.
You don’t need to Unlock your iPhone whenever its software get updated.
The IMEI number has been registered and marked as Unlocked in Apple’s Database. Hence, you can enjoy to update firmware without need to worry if your iPhone will be re-locked again.
How do I factory unlock my iPhone 3/3GS/4/4S/5/5C/5S from the networks?
1. Enter your iPhone's IMEI (15 digits long) in the box below (Save it before adding to cart)
2. Click on Add to cart, and Checkout with your selected payment preference.
3. Once we have received your payment we will then process your order.
4. Within 1-10 working days we will contact you to let you know your iPhone is now ready for unlocking through iTunes.
5. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer, and the latest firmware version installed on your iPhone.
6. All you have to do then is connect your iPhone (switched on with a non accepted SIM card) to your computer via a sync cable.
7. Open iTunes.
8. Wait for iTunes to detect the phone.
9. Then disconnect the phone and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
10. Wait for a while, and iTunes will say "Congratulations, your iPhone is now unlocked".
11. Your iPhone is now unlocked permanently!